If you are a working parent and have found yourself quarantined with your children, it is often hard to find uninterrupted time to get things done. These tips will help you stay productive during the day:
1. Prepare a schedule for your children every night and set goals for the next day.
2. Try to create a routine that starts with you waking up before they do.
3. Take advantage of nap time or quiet hour — it is the best time to get those harder tasks checked off your to-do list.
4. Try to get in at least 30 minutes of movement each day.
– Nicona Lane, The Oklahoma 100