If you’re one of the many people who can’t wait for fall, you’re just as excited as I am for all the festivities. I always make a bucket list of all my favorite seasonal activities to make sure I get them in before the snow. Here are some of my must-do’s:
• Go for a hike among the beautiful New England foliage.
• Don’t wait for spring – get ahead and do some fall cleaning in your house.
• If you’re not great at pumpkin carving, get creative with pumpkin painting.
• Make caramel apples or toast pumpkin seeds.
• Host a football game party.