For those of you who aren’t traveling to Russia this summer to watch the soccer World Cup, which begins this month, here are some local hot spots to watch the games:
• The Banshee: Irish pub playing rugby and soccer matches.
• Cask’n Flagon: Sports bar with a long beer list, pub fare and views of Fenway from the patio.
• The Phoenix Landing, Cambridge: Sports bar that offers Irish pub food, DJs and trivia night.
• Caffè dello Sport: Soccer-themed espresso bar with Italian small bites.
• Lir: Irish pub with a variety of food.
• The Lansdowne Pub: Local pub with live music.
– Michaela Joyce, Goodwin Group PR