Working from home is now the new norm – but what does the post-corona office setup look like if and when you return?
Here are a few design changes you might expect to see:
• Automatic doors – so that you don’t have to touch the handles
• Voice elevator controls – you’ll tell the elevator which floor you want to go to
• Wider corridors with one-way foot traffic – to comply with social distancing rules
• Well-spaced desks with dividers – instead of open floor plans
• Videoconferencing – even within the office to avoid the conference room
• Fewer chairs in common areas such as meeting rooms and kitchens