April is Defeat Diabetes Month, but sometimes it can be hard to find low-carb, low-sugar alternatives, especially when it seems like everyone is stocking their freezers with ice cream for the warm weather to come. If you’re diabetic, or just watching your sugar intake, here are some ice cream brands and flavors that let you indulge:
• Breyer’s Deliciously Rich & Creamy, fat free creamy vanilla.
• Stonyfield Organic nonfat frozen yogurt Gotta Have Java.
• Edy’s Slow Churned butter pecan (no sugar added).
• Edy’s Slow Churned Fudge Tracks (no sugar added).
• Any Halo Top flavor, all are made with organic stevia.