Father’s Day is around the corner, and though the traditional necktie or mug are practical, get creative and spend some time with Dad doing something fun! Consider these options:
- Concerts: Always a great experience with Dad if you enjoy the same music.
- Fishing: The bank of a pond or deep-sea boat both offer great bonding time and excitement.
- Sports game: Who doesn’t love Fenway on a summer night?
- Breweries: Boston boasts a ton of craft breweries. Get an Uber and make a day of tastings and tours.
- Museums: History buff? Art aficionado? Boston has plenty of museums and galleries.
– Josh Sarnowitz, The Boston 100