Are you one of those people who ignores the raw egg warnings and eats cookie dough by the spoonful? Don’t feel bad. Everyone does it … but stop. Eat this instead.
It’s a healthy, paleo and raw cookie dough recipe.
1. Grind cashews in a food processor for 3-4 minutes or until they’re almost cashew butter.
2. Add rice flour and sea salt. Blend well.
3. Add wet ingredients – water, honey, vanilla extract – and blend.
4. Place mixture in medium bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
5. Store this mix in the fridge and eat whenever you need something sweet.