Moving into your dorm room is all fun and games until it’s a complete mess after one week. If you’re trying to make the most of your small room, try some of these space-saving hacks:
• Raise your bed and put clothes that take up a lot of room (sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc.) underneath to free up your drawers.
• Get a hanging shoe rack.
• Use a hanging jewelry organizer.
• Storage ottomans are great for extra blankets.
• Command hooks help hang your towels so they don’t end up on the floor.
These are all easy fixes to help declutter that tiny room.
– Courtney Conyers, The Boston 100