We have been fortunate enough to have beautiful fall weather, but snow isn’t far behind. With a New England winter comes property damage, dangerous hazards and general frustrations with the inclement weather. So why not ease your burden? Start planning now to worry less later.
• Inspect roof, gutters and decks/porches.
• Inspect shovels and snow blowing equipment for good quality.
• Buy salt and sand.
• Have a company ready to clear your roof off if needed.
• Inspect tires, windshield wipers and lights.
• Check all fluid levels – windshield, antifreeze, oil.
• Place a “winter supply box” in your trunk for emergencies.