You should continuously be working on yourself, but especially in September because it is Self-Improvement Month. With this in mind, we have pulled together a list of books to help you become your best self:
1. “Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones” by James Clear.
2. “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in personal Change” by Stephen R. Covey.
3. “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle.
4. “Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds” by David Goggins.
Grab a book, take some notes and get to work on becoming a better you.
– Nicona Lane, The Oklahoma 100