With February vacation coming up fast, many people might be thinking about hitting the slopes with their families, so we wanted to provide some local suggestions that make for fun, easy day trips in close proximity to Boston.
1. Wachusett Mountain – Princeton, MA
2. Nashoba Valley – Westford, MA
3. Crotched Mountain – Bennington, NH
4. Mount Sunapee – Newbury, NH
5. Ragged Mountain – Danbury, NH
Although these aren’t the biggest mountains in New England, nor do they always boast the best conditions because of our volatile weather, they’re great for families and can provide a full day of fun close to Boston.
– Josh Sarnowitz, Goodwin Group PR