There’s a word I tend to overuse – cozy. I’m always aspiring to feel cozy, to buy cozy things, to create a cozy atmosphere. So, you probably wouldn’t be surprised that autumn is my favorite season. It radiates coziness. What makes it so great? So many things.
• Pumpkin – to taste and smell. I know it’s trendy but just try it in a coffee, candle or even waffles (Trader Joe’s has the best).
• Soft blankets. Any color, any size, I want them all.
• Comfort soup with bread, lots of bread.
• Candles. I always have one, or three, burning.
• Sweaters, socks and sweatpants.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100