The clock strikes midnight, the turkey is all gone, and it’s officially time for some shopping. Black Friday is a shopaholic’s dream, but a regular consumer’s nightmare. Here are some tips on how to survive your Black Friday shopping:
• Be strategic: Plan out exactly what you want at each store.
• Purses can get lost in the chaos, so plan to wear a fanny pack.
• Be prepared to fight if there is only one flat-screen TV left.
• Do not forget coffee, and expect to wait in lines.
Good luck and may the odds be in your favor this Black Friday.
– Colleen Longley, The Boston 100