Every college dorm has the average tapestry, Christmas lights and some type of flag on the walls as “decoration.” With these simple DIYs, your decorations will be entirely unique.
• Take a mason jar, add some paint and you have a vase, pencil cup or an organizer for all of your makeup brushes.
• Organize your messy cords with this easy shoe box DIY.
• An old frame, wire and clothespins turn into a wall collage with this DIY.
• Replace your tapestry with this awesome flower headboard.
These easy DIYs are fun and easy ways to spice up your dorm room this year.
– Colleen Longley, The Boston 100