An herb garden can be a great investment if you’re an aspiring cook or just looking for something to liven up your home. Here are a few tips to get the most out of your garden:
1) Choose easy, low-maintenance herbs like basil and chives.
2) If you’re planting indoors, pick a sunny spot like a windowsill and invest in high-quality soil to support growth.
3) Make sure you know how much water each of your herbs needs and create a watering schedule.
4) If you plant outside, use a fence to protect your herbs from hungry critters.
– JoJo Gutfarb, The Boston 100