As the weather finally warms up and flowers are beginning to bloom, it’s time to get back outside to enjoy nature. There are beautiful places to hike in and around Boston with great views. Here are a few to check out this spring with your family, friends, or by yourself:
1. Blue Hills Reservation in Milton
2. World’s End in Hingham (has a great view of the Boston skyline)
3. Bald Hill Conservation Area in Boxford, Middleton and North Andover
4. Noanet Woodlands in Dover
5. Skyline Trail at Middlesex Fells Reservation
Just remember to wear sunscreen and bug spray!