The winter-long debate on which Netflix movie you and your significant other should watch during date night is over. Summer in the city offers a plethora of couple-friendly date night options that beat the couch:
• Take your date out to the ball game. Choose a warm summer night, and head to Fenway for a Red Sox game.
• Enjoy craft beer, ice cream and mini-golf at The Patios at City Hall Plaza.
• Watch the sun go down behind the city aboard a Liberty Fleet Tall Ship on this sunset cruise.
• Go rock climbing at Brooklyn Boulders in Somerville.
– Devin Thompson, The Boston 100