You may have co-workers you don’t get along with on a good day. That, combined with our lack of sunshine-filled Spring days, seems to make everyone’s tempers a little short in New England. We found an article from Business Insider explaining how to deal with an annoying co-worker, through good weather or bad.
- Remain calm – Getting angry will escalate problems
- Be direct and discreet – Talk to them personally, without others present
- Don’t fight fire with fire – Don’t combat an issue with more unhealthy behavior
- Take a walk – Cool off. Think of a solution or let it go
– Josh Sarnowitz, The Boston 100