As a business owner for over 15 years, I’ve read many books on growing a business and managing employees. Below are my five favorites:
• “Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition” – a quick read with practical tips.
• “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable” – stories offering powerful lessons.
• “Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking” – the art of decision making and intuition.
• “Think and Grow Rich” – set those goals!
• “Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble” – the story of a downsized journalist who moves to HubSpot, where millennials and baby boomers collide.