I’ve heard a lot of common beliefs from some otherwise smart business leaders. Don’t fall for these myths:
• “Millennials are lazy.” Young people may have different approaches, but many are hard workers who can teach us a few things.
• “It’s too late for me to learn about technology.” Anyone who says, “I don’t do technology well,” has stopped learning and growing.
• “I don’t need to worry about being hacked.” In the time it took to write this sentence, millions of dollars will be lost to hackers.
• “I’ll focus on my health later.” Spanish proverb: Health is more valuable than wealth.
– Michael Strickland, Business Mentor