Planning and executing a live event – whether a fundraiser, grand opening, trade show or open house – requires lots of effort.
If done right, an event’s experiential nature can impact your business more than any other marketing tactic.
Studies predict an increase in budgets and the number of events moving forward. They’re critical to company growth because they:
• Produce immediate feedback.
• Generate brand recognition and word-of-mouth referrals.
• Are a cost-effective way to roll out products or services.
• Get you face-to-face with customers or supporters.
• Create a committed following.
Consider incorporating an event into your 2019 plans.
– Margrette Mondillo, The Boston 100