Don’t let the end of summer slip away! With Boston’s easy access to all the New England states in a matter of a couple hours, consider taking a road trip to these weekend destinations:
1. Cape Cod: Explore the Upper Cape or ride Falmouth’s awesome bike paths.
2. Maine: Relax at a bed and breakfast such as Brewster House.
3. Burlington, Vermont: Check out the lake views and visit plenty of farms.
4. Block Island: Explore the island and walk the Mohegan Bluffs stairs.
5. North Conway, NH: There’s plenty of hiking trails and outdoor activities for the whole family.