The real estate business is constantly evolving. Markets fluctuate, buyer and seller demos change, and in-demand housing features differ greatly every year.
What’s hot now? Anything that adds a playful, resort-like feel to a property.
• Outdoor fireplaces for multi-season entertainment
• Sports courts – not just for tennis – that allow all types of games to be played
• Basement golf simulator rooms for serious-minded players to practice their swing
• Backyard ice rinks to refresh hockey and ice-skating skills
More often, homeowners are favoring lifestyle renovations that make their lives easier, and allow them to kick back and relax.
– Sheryl Simon, Benoit Mizner Simon & Co Real Estate