Long lines, flight delays, lost luggage, traffic and unpredictable weather conditions are just a few of the challenges that come with holiday travel. Preparation and patience are key to mastering holiday travel.
• Pack lightly- What Not to Pack: A Suitcase!
• Ship presents or wrap them later – TSA may inspect them
• Arrive 2-3 hours early to adjust for long wait times and flight changes
• Leave early in the morning or late at night to beat traffic
• Download GasBuddy for the cheapest gas stations
• Consider leaving a day early and staying a day later to avoid holiday traveler crowds