With so many people to shop for during the holidays, you are destined to forget someone. Here are some last-minute gift ideas more thoughtful than cash or gift cards.
• Fill a mug with hot chocolate packets, tea bags, candy canes and other candy.
• Tickets to an upcoming concert, sporting event or show.
• Make them chocolate-covered strawberries or Oreos.
• You can never go wrong with a bottle of wine (or multiple bottles).
• Make a movie basket with popcorn, candy and different movies.
These gift ideas are quick, easy and thoughtful. They’ll have no idea you ever forgot about them.
– Colleen Longley, The Boston 100