Searching for a new puppy but don’t know how to start preparing your life for a fur baby? Here are four tips for puppy-proofing your home in no time:
• Cover your chargers. Buy heavy-duty cord covers that an animal can’t chew through.
• Research poisonous plants. Make sure you don’t have any houseplants that could pose a threat to your puppy. Give them their own space.
• Buy a safe crate or a pen to keep them contained while you’re out of the house.
• Hide your medications. Make sure there are no containers of pills that your puppy can find.
– Chloe Chitvanni, The Boston 100