Spring has sprung – finally. It felt like this winter was never going to end, but now that it has, it’s time to get outside. We want to continue providing you with great places to hike around Boston, so you can enjoy the great outdoors.
1. Mount Monadnock – Jaffrey, New Hampshire
2. Mount Pisgah Conservation Area – Northborough, MA
3. Harrington Trail, Wachusett Mountain – Princeton, MA
4. Chasm Loop Trail, Purgatory Chasm State Reservation – Sutton, MA
5. Halibut Point State Park – Rockport, MA
Go with friends and family, or bring your dog along – these options are great for hikers of any level.