Summer’s winding down, but Boston still has lots to offer for a day of fun!
- For kids: At least a dozen museums, many with sizeable discounts. Try Somerville’s Legoland, Duck Tours or free outdoor movies.
- For the outdoorsy type: Codzilla’s high-speed tour of Boston Harbor, whale-watching trips or any Beantown fishing charters.
- For the history buff: Walk the Freedom Trail for a journey through time. Check out the USS Constitution Museum and Boston Tea Party Museum.
- For the foodie: Pick from tons of sweet and savory food tours featuring pizza, chocolate and local fare.
Get out and enjoy!
– Margrette Mondillo, The Boston 100