1. Cornhole – Throw a beanbag into the hole on your opponent’s board 27 feet away. Points scored for hitting the board too.
2. Lawn Yahtzee – for about $30, you can purchase a set of wooden lawn dice. Grab a bucket, make a scorecard and you’re good to go!
3. Kan Jam – Shoot a Frisbee into a can with a hole on top – it doesn’t get any simpler!
4. Croquet – For the old-school players among us who love hammering the multi-colored sticks into the ground!
5. Bocce – Get closest to the tiny ball (pallino) and knock opponents off course.