Somehow, September has snuck up on us. If you’re feeling that post-summer depression of giving up some of your favorite warm-weather pieces, there are some ways you can transition your summer wardrobe to fall.
• Pair your favorite tops and dresses with an oversized cardigan.
• Ditch the bright-colored nail polish and opt for nude or metallic nails.
• Get a few more wears out of that summery jumpsuit by layering it with a blazer and wearing it to work.
• Throw a leather jacket over your dark-colored maxi dresses and accessorize with chunky jewelry and a pair of booties.
– Courtney Conyers, The Boston 100