It’s the last month of summer, and chances are you haven’t done everything you wanted to. To make the most out of your remaining weekends, try:
– Planning your weekends ahead of time so you can stick to your schedule and save time.
– Skipping sleeping in and going for a morning hike – don’t waste the day away in bed.
– Watching the sun rise – you’re already up early.
– Visiting your local farmers market, where there’s plenty to do for the whole family.
– Doing a Sunday family dinner outside on your deck or patio and enjoying the nice summer weather while you can.