Pumpkin beer is only around for a few months, but it’s not an option for those who are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease. Luckily hard cider has become very popular and there’s plenty of local cider options, especially in New England. Below are a few favorites to try and places to visit!
1. Downeast Pumpkin Cider straight out of East Boston!
2. Citizen Cider from Burlington, VT – I like the Lake Hopper
3. Bantam Cider in Somerville, MA
4. Stowe Cider in Stow, VT
5. Shacksbury Hard Cider in Vergennes, VT
6. Lookout Farms Hard Cider in Natick, MA